Saturday, August 30, 2008

Emma's Driving





Just wanted to post these pictures I took last night. Emma loves to ride in Ellie's Coupe. I thought these were cute of her. Notice the flowers in the background. Grammy Carol planted those right before Emma was born when she came out to help us. They have really taken off and are so big now. They were just tiny plants when she planted them.


It is about 5:30 a.m. here and dark out. The sky keeps lighting up because of a little storm going on outside. I love it! I am going to do my work out DVD because I guess it wouldn't be safe to run.


We have a busy week with Ellie's birthday on Wednesday. We are having a Toy Story birthday party for her. This is her new favorite movie. She is having just a few friends over for a BBQ and cake. Michael and I got her 4 plush character dolls from the movie. She will be so excited.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Hey Katie,

We justed wanted to wish Ellie a Happy 2nd Birthday, Whew thats hard to believe she 2 already. Hope you guys had a fun day together.

Love you Sis
Adam & Trish