Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Ellie






Yesterday was Ellie's birthday. I can't believe that she is 2 already. Time sure does fly by. We had her little Toy Story birthday bash last night. Toy Story is her new favorite by the way. Her daddy and I got her character dolls from the movie. She loves them so much. She even slept with them last night. I've included a picture of her playing with them which she hasn't stopped doing since she woke up this morning. We love our little Ellie. She bring such happiness and joy to our home and makes us laugh everyday. I've said it before, I think she is going to be the class clown. She is such a special little spirit . We are now preparing for our trip to Disneyland. We are leaving on Sunday for Los Angeles. They have a new Toy Story ride that we can't wait to take Ellie on. Anyways, I will report when we get home.

1 comment:

Trish said...

AWWW! Love the matching outfits. The girls are SO beautiful! Ellie looks like she loves those character dolls! They are getting so big now. The family picture is very cute!