Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ellie, Emma and Homer Simpson




No we don't watch the Simpson's but Ellie loves to play with her Homer Simpson doll when we go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We had a nice dinner of there last night and Grandpa took these pictures of the girls, they were watching Spongebob Squarepants. Nothing too exciting going on. We had a lazy day yesterday. The girls both took 3 hour naps yesterday at the same time and I was able to clean the house. Oh yea, daddy slept too. I get jealous when I see him sleeping because I can't seem to take naps anymore. I have too much to do and my mind can't rest until things are done. Anyways, we will head to church today. Not much else going on.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Hey Katie! Your Mom mentioned you had a blog but I never knew the address. So good to see yours! The girls are growing up so fast, and get cuter and cuter! Ellie loves Emma so much, I can tell by the pictures. Such sweet girls you have! I have to say I hear you on the 'my mind cant rest till the to-do list is done'. Some days I feel like an energizer bunny!
Trish