Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just Another Day



Just thought I would write again to keep things updated. It is crazy how fast time goes by. Here it is another week passing by as well as the month of July. The girls and I had a fun day. I let Ellie color this morning, which she loves to do. I can't turn my head for very long though because she likes to eat crayons. I made the mistake of turning for a moment and sure enough she had the crayon in her mouth and blue all over her face and clothes. It happened so fast. That was the end of our coloring. We went to the grocery store today as well. I have to put Emma in the Baby Bjorn carrier so that Ellie can sit in the cart. Ellie does really well as long as I have snacks for her. Emma does well as long as she is in her Baby Bjorn. I've learned to juggle the kids and she shopping quite well. We then came home and ate lunch, peanut butter and jelly & strawberries. After lunch we always watch Barney before nap time. Ellie loves to sing and dance along and I think Emma enjoys watching Ellie. I then put the kids down for naps at which point I was able to do some scrapbooking. I am now here with a few minutes to update my blog. Just thought I would let you in on a typical day in our lives. I've included some pics I took of Emma eating her breakfast. She is still trying to get the hang of this eating stuff. Also a picture of Ellie on her couch. She looks kind of lazy but this was right before bed so she was tired. I hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: