Monday, July 21, 2008

Both Girls Are Asleep, Yea!!





I love when they both sleep at the same time. It gives me a chance to relax for a moment. I woke up yesterday morning to find it all cloudy and rainy here in Havasu. This might not excite too many people but for us this is so very nice. It just doesn't happen very often. I took both the girls outside and let them play in the rain. Ellie loved splashing all around in the puddles and was so excited to be outside. Emma was just trying to figure out why she was getting wet. After breakfast I took them for a walk. It was still sprinkling a bit, very cool and refreshing. Unfortunately, it cleared up and got hot again. I can't wait for the fall. Summers just aren't fun here. I feel bad for my kids because we have to spend all our summer days indoors. My childhood summer memories are of me being outside all summer long. I want that for my kids someday soon.


We are heading up to Las Vegas on Wednesday for one last little mini vacation as a family. We are staying 2 nights and are looking forward to getting away. We want Ellie to see a few of the free outdoor shows that they have at night. Michael's Aunt Patty got us free rooms on the strip, thanks Aunt Patty! I will take picture and post them when we return.


Ellie got to go on her first boat ride the other day. She had such a good time on Grandpa's boat. She liked it when he went fast. She also got to drive it. It was so exciting for her. Emma stayed back with mommy. She didn't have a life vest small enough to fit her. Maybe next time. Here are some pictures. Take care everyone.

No comments: