Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Beautiful Day+ 2 Kids= Park
















I just have to brag about the beautiful weather we have here in the west. Now I know some of you might enjoy the cold and snow but this warm weather makes me happy. I'm not looking forward to the extreme heat of the summer but for now this is nice. I took the kids to the park to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. Emma is almost walking. She will take 8 steps or so at a time and is very steady on her feet. It is hard to believe that she will turn 1 on Saturday. It has gone by so very fast. She is so much fun to have around and very happy and pleasant doing her thing all around the house. Ellie and Emma are now playing so nicely together, most of the time.

I just started my new job this week. I am working for Keller William's Realty assisting a realtor who is extremely busy right now and needed some help with his paperwork. I am basically doing what I used to do so I feel comfortable doing the job. I work 3 days a week in the afternoons while the kids are sleeping so it works great for my schedule. Thanks to Kathy for coming over and sitting here at the house while I go to work. Anyways, it should go well and I don't have to spend too much time away from the kids.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

You have a nice blog and it takes me back to when I grew up in Southern Arizona. What area are you guys located? I used to live in Safford and always wanted to visit the Grand Canyon, but my family never quite made it while we lived there. Just so you don't think I'm a bot, I have a blog as well:

http://journeyphoto.blogspot.com/